Free Verse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrayJack
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Free Verse. Reply with quote

My friend, Sykin has come up with an interesting event that will be sure to set a standard for all events in the future. I was one of his PESIG members and unfortunatly, due to my absence that will be happening soon, I am forced to step down for anything major. When I was telling Sykin the bad news he asked if there was anything I could do to help him, I said I could help with money, and I said I will see if anyone from the glitch society would like to help.

So here I am asking you for aid, just tell me if you'd like to help and I'll forward it to Sykin. Thanks.

Fray,
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only going to work with events that hold major parts for TGS, I'm afraid. I'm too busy to organise anything more than what I'm already doing anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PESIG? rofl
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a joke he made up, anyways I'm curious if anyone would like to help out with it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: