Bloodlust V3 (30 December)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eminition

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Bloodlust V3 (30 December) Reply with quote

Well, pity I didn't copyright my idea, but all the same we were the first. hedRUSH and Mestiak are throwing a 3-on-3 PvP tourney in honour of Mestiak's leaving. Anything goes, so try and get a team or two together.

Where : Vauxton Central

When : Friday, 30 December

Time : 10pm GMT, 5pm EST

This will be a 3-on-3 PvP Event. Each team is allowed 3 members. There are no rules. Anything goes. Once all 3 team members are dead at the same instance, that team is eliminated. By anything goes, we mean it. Buffs, Consumables, Rezzes are allowed but only from team member(s).

http://mxoboards.station.sony.com/matrix/board/message?board.id=Events_Syntax&message.id=598

TheTaxidermist
Lost soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've said anythng goes, and whats worse is, they encourage the crowd to flag up and take down any interference. So I suspect this will degrade fairly quickly into a pvp fest.

I will be attending, so I'll tell you if it does Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: