For D4sh and Bittype

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Euphraxia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: For D4sh and Bittype Reply with quote

Hello,

I have invaded your boards for temporary use. This is for the wedding of D4sh and Bittype.

I need a breakdown of what you're looking for. It was hard for me to keep up on the in game chat in regards to this. I have a basic idea, but I need further detail, especially when I have to create the vows for you both.

I need a description of your characters demeanor. Basically, how you treat others. Do you kick their ass if they get in your way? Do you kill them if they do you wrong? Are you cocky, submissive, dominate, and so forth? A brief description is fine, I just need to know where I am taking these vows.

Next, I have a few questions about the music. There are three of the SI DJs playing and each of us, obviously, has his/her own style. What I need to know is during the wedding am I to use traditional wedding march for the bride? Also, what type of music are you looking for prior to the wedding as the guests are arriving? What type of music are you wanting after the wedding? What is your musical preference? Are you looking for songs from the 80s you know those mushy luv songs? :-S..lol Do you favor any particular band? Do you have a playlist of the songs you want to hear during your wedding?

I know this is a lot, but from what I gathered from bittype and d4sh in game is that you are looking for a tad bit different from the TTP wedding.

*Kisses*

~Euph~
globin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you popping in Euphraxia Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: