Bam said the tiger
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Bam said the tiger Reply with quote

http://mxoboards.station.sony.com/matrix/board/message?board.id=general&message.id=67887&view=by_date_ascending&page=1
Lost soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful, now I have to read endless "OMFG SOE U FASCIST A$$HOLES UNBAN TASTEE" threads.....

Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people would just stop being asshats and stop thinking they can get away with even the simplest of exploits, there wouldn't be any bannings.

Yes, that also goes out to you lot 'experimenting' with Recall and those who tried the known (and warned against) Hacker Style exploit. Why do you bother? For God's sake...
Lost soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

although messing with recall never did anyone any good ^^. Getting put in the middle of nowhere, floating you cant move, jump, hyperjump. attack. The only thing you can do is /suicide Razz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*whistles as she never exploited... they just put her back to lvl 47 and took all her abilities away for nuttin* Very Happy

TheTaxidermist
Lost soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh-huh Wink
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just come to the party Chloe, we'll cover for ya Wink

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Olink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it was the in-game exploits that got him perma-banned from the entire SOE network, but the fact that he used 3rd party applications which is strictly forbidden in all MMO's.
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, he's admitted it was a serious exploit that he'd used. He even agreed he should have been banned. I'm just glad he's accepting it and not blowing the exploit open like some people would, just for being pissed at SOE.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I do agree.. but i wasnt the one who let the exploit out bout this xp thing even tho sum1 things so but.. it wasnt me so.. but apparently only me and one other person got our abilities took down to lvl 1 :/

d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you deserved to Wink

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=ChloeAnn]yeah I do agree.. but i wasnt the one who let the exploit out bout this xp thing even tho sum1 things so but.. it wasnt me so.. but apparently only me and one other person got our abilities took down to lvl 1 :/[/quote]

for realz im not the one who ragged u out. and if u dont believe me think about this, why would the person who found this exploit and started it go blabbing to the soe ppl that someone he told did it? u guys can foward this on to soe or w/e im leaving the game neways...at least im not stupid enuf to do it with my main char.
ChloeAnn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you know what... yes, I exploited.. I worked hard to get to lvl 46 and everyone knows that, but I guess thats what i get for lsitening to you, and exploiting to get my way to 50, so Im happy to have to do it all over again... no regrets, I had a blast doingi t.. and Ill have a blast doing it again Smile ill prove to myself that I dont need to exploit to get to 50.. that i can do it myself

d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please watch your language on the public boards.
This may sound dn1-moderator-ish, so be it.

Quote:
...at least im not stupid enuf to do it with my main char.

In my own words:

Hey that's not nice!

Eminition

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I am such a respected player in the community, then I don't go around doing things that are dishonest behind the community's backs. How the mighty have fallen. Tough sh1t in my opinion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: