Tumbleweed!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Tumbleweed! Reply with quote

*wind blows*

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not my fault. My login cookie finally timed out after years and I forgot my password. Resetting it didn't occur to me. ¬_¬

Very Happy
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, on a side note have people realised that the MxO dedicated server is finally up?!

http://www.mxoforums.com/showthread.php?tid=48663&page=4

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool been waiting for an MxO server.. Now I gotta DL the client, and start building Bit up again. BTW anyone happen to have some images of Bit so I can recreate her? Can't remember what tattoo she had on her back.

Eminition whirled around and jammed his gun barrel right into Agamemnomn’s head: “This is for Bittype.” With a destructive blast, a merciless bullet tore through The Cypherite’s skull and brain.
Read the singularity logs in Chronological order here >>> Singularity Mainframe
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God knows where all my screenshots have gone. I've got a new laptop now so I'm going to have to transfer files from the old harddrives at some point. I'll have a look then. Smile

And speaking of new laptops, I guess I might give the MxO revival a look!
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool lost all mine when my last PC fried just before MxO went offline, never got round to saving them to an external.

Went to the server on Gookins link, it was good to be jacked in again.... If you can call it that, Can't do anything atm other than run around and some of the emotes, oh and chat.

Not bad though considering the guy is having to reverse engineer the game and build server files from scratch. Hopefully he won't give up on the project.

Eminition whirled around and jammed his gun barrel right into Agamemnomn’s head: “This is for Bittype.” With a destructive blast, a merciless bullet tore through The Cypherite’s skull and brain.
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'll have to haul my pc back to Amsterdam when I'm back. Razz Pretty sure there's a ton of screenshots on there too, for RSI-remakes and whatnot. Will definitely check it out!

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this site. It lists 2 other MxOemu projects. Only one of which does not have a live server.
According to this page Development of the server Gookin linked had halted, http://mxoemu.info/ This one however appears to still be active (in a developmental sence)

Meh I know my sig is old but it's better than nothing til someone is able to find screenies.

Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarebit's uploaded all his live event screenshots over the past couple of weeks, and Phi's put them here:

http://www.aliciaandnick.com/MxO/dn1-le-archive/

They're in a series of large Zip files, so it's a bit of effort searching through them. I'm tempted to run through them and re-upload (unzipped) all images from events we Glitchers attended. But then, you just know that's never going to get done. Wink

I'm clearing out my flat at the moment, just got to the random pieces of paper phase. Finding tonnes of old scribblings for MxO, like loot tables, event scripts, Procurator's grand story with Stalingrad and Aiyalla that never got finished, etc. None of it will be thrown out. Smile
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm I'll have a look, may even do what Proc suggested re events as a side project.

Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember this meeting with Agent Gray? When we were tasked with a top secret investigation? If I remember correctly this meeting was on one of the tallest buildings in Downtown.
Downloaded the images from Procs link looking through them I realise how much I miss MxO.
Gods I miss jacking in.

d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGIT'S6PASTMIDNIGHTHEREYAYDRUNKDAY!!

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get to be drunk today. Mad I do on Tuesday, though, when I'll be taking a tour of the Guinness factory. Very Happy
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, Mr Fancypants!

Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Says the guy touring the US. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: