Road Trip!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Road Trip! Reply with quote

Hi!

In a week from now I'm off for a 7 week-ish road trip in the US. Since I've somewhat lost track of where everyone's living these days (though I realise most of our members were European), I figured I'd let y'all know I might be cruisin' by. Spending a few days here and there, all in the West of the States. I'll go as far inland as Bryce Canyon, and I'm guaranteed to swing by all major cities on the West Coast. Also, I'll be at Burning Man, in case any of you are going there as well.
If you're around, get in touch and I'll get you some dates and times. Smile

<3D4SH

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: