Sorry I haven't been around really

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djdeath
Ananova Crewmember

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Sorry I haven't been around really Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have bronchitis and just went to the doctors to get some meds on it and it knocks me out. I wanted to give you the heads up, just to let you know I haven't forgotten about you!
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately? We've been in-game together every day except for yesterday, if I recall correct... Razz But anyway, don't worry about it, silly. Smile take it easy for a bit and let the meds kick in properly. Wink We'll be here when you're all better.

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: