Account issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Account issue Reply with quote

It said "For all your computer, Internet and Matrix Online troubles!"... and since I'm having Matrix Online troubles, I figured I'd post it here. Upon trying to login to MxO tonight, I got the following message: "Authenticating...Failure. Your account has been disabled. For additional account information, click on the Account button." Of course, this totally made my night! So I figured I'd get Gookin on Skype and he pointed me to the live-chat with TSR's. When I eventually got in, the following occurred:

Since I transfer the money to pay for MxO from my bank-account to my mom's (I'm using her creditcard, since I don't have/want my own) I guess I'll have to talk to her, find out what's wrong. So, I'm not sure how long it'll be before I'm back in-game. At least my internet's still up and running... *suddenly expects a shutdown within a few hours*

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ouranos
Dearly departed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem too since a few hours. I'm stuck at "Loading Character" so I can't play. Someone know how is it possible that after 2 year of "Loading character problems" or "Account allready in use" they still can't resolve the bugs !
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My account should be fixed, btw, I'll see if I can jack in again in a bit.

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: