Because this forum isn't used enough - Application!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellner
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Because this forum isn't used enough - Application! Reply with quote

Handle: Kellner
Bluepill name: Milton Friedman
Current faction: None
Previous factions: The Masked Agenda, Itineris, The Blue Order (and some merv thing Razz )

Playtime: depends on how much work I'm doing, but usually 10-20 hours a week

Why I want to join TGS: At first, I didn't want to do anything but find out what happened to my wife. When I did learn, I wanted revenge.. but with no one and nothing clearly at fault, I had no outlet. When Dash told me to try to make the world a better place, I thought he was being facetious at first. I've slowly come to realize, however, that he's right. I've lost almost everything, but I can use what power I have now to safeguard the Matrix and its citizens.

((And ooc, because loads of people I know are here anyway, and they all play in my time zone. Yay!))

Previous RP Experience: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: