The List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: The List Reply with quote

http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/list.m?topic_id=36300010562

#####

You are invited on the 13th of April to participate on The List.
Whomever makes it on The List has to hunt or be hunted until your time is up.
The Diversion will set you up with a target, but you don't know who's target you are.
You can form a team to hunt your target, but remember that it has to be you who killed it, as in: X was just killed by YOU. The final shot counts, but we also want to see the CQ and a timestamp (all on 1 screenshot), which can be emailed to Reeverb and/or posted on DN1.
You have 5 hours. Everyone who succeeded killing their target will go on to Chapter 2. Everyone who failed is free from The List and lost his or her entry fee.
The competition will continue for as long as needed until there are only 2 targets left.
Each week a new chapter will start, so if you win you're expected to be there. If you're not online 1 hour before the event kicks off you're out of the competition, you will not receive your entry fee back and you're not allowed to participate in the upcoming chapters.
If you bail out during the event, you will not receive your entry fee back and whomever has you as a target will go on to the next chapter. If you crash you have 5 minutes to come back. If you crash twice (go offline, for whatever reason) you're out.
If the two finalists per level class can't make it to the finals the last Chapter will be postponed until they're able to make it.
If the two finalists per class are of the same organization, then we will set up a duel on a location that will be announced in this thread.

Winner takes all. Second place is only for the first losers.

What do I have to do and what is expected of me:

- Sign up with your name, level and organisation. All levels are accepted and you will be classed within range of your own level. You will not get a target 5 levels higher than your own level
- If no target is available within your level range you will get your entry fee back
- 2 million entry fee per chapter has to be emailed to Reeverb. I will not ask you to do this. If I didn't recieve the 2 mill you will not get a target
- You will get an email with your target on the 13th of April within one hour before the event kicks off
- On the 13th of April you are expected to be flagged in Westview and continue to be flagged until you have your target eliminated
- If you failed eliminating your target in the 5 hours you're out of the competition and you lost your entry fee
- If you catch your target unflagged you can mail a screenshot to Reeverb or post one in this thread -> So it's best to make a pvp macro so you'll stay flagged 24/7
- macro to stay flagged: /macro pvp /pvp; /pause 50; /use 10 20 (where 10 is the spot on your hotbar and 20 is your hotbar number). Place the macro on the 10th spot of your 20th hotbar and you're good to go. By typing '/cancel' you will stop the macro and your flag will wear off after 5 minutes
- Once you've eliminated your target, you must immediately send Reeverb an email in game that you've succeeded and you must post or email a screenshot including the CQ and a timestamp for proof - REMEMBER: If you do not send Reeverb an in-game email and/or not provide a valid screenshot (with 'X got killed by YOU' + CQ count + timestamp) your kill doesn't count. You have to submit the screenshot within the 5 hours. You will not get your entry fee back if we don't receive the screenshot and/or in game email
- You're allowed to continue to pvp after you've eliminated your target or when you've died - The Diversion will announce through email once the event is over and when we will stop looking in to emails. Every picture with a timestamp after we decided the event is over will not count
- Health pills, boosters and buffs are allowed
- Team play is encouraged - This means not everyone of your team has to sign up, but only he/she who is signed up must get the kill on his/her name and only he/she will receive the jackpot once the event is over. So play smart
- Every tree is allowed, even Data Miner
- Everything else in the form of strategies, tactics or whatsoever is allowed too. You can wait to be found or you can be on the move constantly. Zerg or solo. Whatever you prefer to get the kill in 5 hours
- Warning for lower levels: Prepare to get ganked

The List of names:

Level 25-30
Level 31-35
Level 36-40
Level 41-45
Level 46-49
Level 50

Once all the chapters are over, each player within their level range wins the total amount of entry fees that are submitted by the players within the same level range. Thus, whomever wins the 31-35 class will get only the info from the players that are between level 31-35.
You will not win any info by only surviving the first chapter.

If you have any questions about the event then ask them in this thread or in game a.s.a.p.. I will not answer questions when the event is running. If the rules aren't flawless and you won't notify me until the event is running or afterwards I will not look in to your answer/suggestion.

Remember that you can only win by proving your kill with a screenshot and a timestamp included. I want whole screenshots not only the chatbox window. If the screenshot doesn't clearly show who made the kill it will not be counted as valid proof. If you get cought with a Photoshopped screenshot you will be disqualified.

It will start each week at 9PM GMT - 1PM PST - 3PM CST - 4PM EST

#####

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Devaude
Antares First Mate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read that on dn1 already. Sounds very interesting. If I only had that much time...

If anyone needs support, I will help out Wink

'Like... Dude... What the hell...' - d4sh
lorellei
Ananova Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh cool its like the assassin game i do here at uni
shame i never have more than 2mil ^^

"To live is to dream and to die is to awaken"
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)o
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: