Important: Terms & Conditions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Data Repository (Web Site)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Important: Terms & Conditions Reply with quote

I've added a Terms & Conditions page to the site:
http://www.glitchsociety.com/help:terms/

They will be in effect from now on. It's nothing to worry about - I've just got to cover my arse. Wink The only bit that is relevant to you is the following:

Quote:
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to glitchsociety.com (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant GFS a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use, modify, adapt, and make available to the public your contribution. If you do not want to grant to GFS the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to glitchsociety.com.

Basically, it just means that anything you submit (e.g. journal entries, stories, logs etc.) get to stay on the site forever. You don't lose any rights (what do you take me for? Razz), you retain copyright and all that, but I (Grey Fusion Studios) get to keep the content on the site.

Of course, any content that was submitted before today will not be covered by this, so if you have a problem with these terms you can take it down again. But as soon as you submit a form on here, it's covered again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Data Repository (Web Site) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: