Joined: 21 May 2005
Location: HvCFT Aggregator, Syntax
|Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:21 pm Post subject: The Glitch Society Data Repository Awards
|Here's the deal: every month, I'll be awarding people or groups an award for their achievements on the Web site. Ways you can help out on the site to earn these awards are limited at the moment, but once the site is complete you'll have lots of ways to contribute. Examples include:
- Writing an interesting bio;
- Keeping your crew roster looking awesome;
- Keeping the storyline threads going;
- Writing articles for the encyclopedia;
- Making images for articles and story posts;
- Being (constructively) active on the forums;
- Getting us noticed in all the right places.
There's a thread here for new category suggestions, and one here for you to nominate people for the awards.
The awards will, well, simply be images - I'm not made of money, you know. But I'll think of a way to attach them to your site and forum profiles, and you will be able to bung them in your sigs.
Though you can nominate people, the final decision will be mine - with maybe a little input from d4sh if he insists. At the moment these awards are purely for services to the site, but if we expand this idea to include all things Matrixy, obviously I won't be in charge of the non-Web awards.