The ripe, tender age of ballsack. (It's not gross! I swear!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrayJack
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: The ripe, tender age of ballsack. (It's not gross! I swear!) Reply with quote

I just had to repost this here because I laughed too hard at this...
I got this from a site (Proc posted it here earlier) of some well made HL2 comics, but this post was amazing...

Quote:
Concerned Reader Survey Results
April 10th, 2006

The results are in! As of right now, 9748 readers participated in the survey I posted on Thursday, so here’s a look at some of the data.

The most common age of Concerned reader is 16 (923 of them, or 9.5%). 18 years of age comes next, at 9.1%, followed by age 17, at 8.7%. There were also a number of 1 year-olds, not to mention several readers aged 666, and a couple of fans pushing the creaky age of 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999, give or take a few 9’s.

Some other entries in the age category:

§1
1.2 billon
10:00
18 … Hey, I can write text here! ^_^ Cool. Greetings from Germany, a fan *g*
22 man years, but, if I were a dog!, 154 yrs old
3458o487362553op
512(and 3/4)
900 million
I AM FILLING THIS FORM OUT TWICE
OLD!
OLDER THAN BOB
Older than Mark
Older than the universe
older than you, jerk
older then you think
omfg you pedefile

…and, of course:
ballsack

Man, I remember when I was the ripe, tender age of ballsack.

In terms of geography, about 40% of my readers are in the United States, and 40% are in Europe. Roughly 8% are in Canada, and 7% are in Australia. .6% are in Mexico, 1% hail from South America, 2% are in Asia, and .7% are in Africa. Speaking of which, my apologies to New Zealand, the residents of which were not thrilled to be lumped in with Australia. Also, some Brits apparently don’t think England is part of Europe. And, someone complained that I’d left “hundreds of countries” off the list. Well, yes. I wasn’t trying to obtain everyone’s street address, I was just curious about the general, continental dispersal of readers, and determine how many fans lived in the US and how many lived abroad.

Moving on, 28.5% of visitors found the comic through a link in a gaming forum. About 20% were directed here by a friend, and 16% stumbled upon it during a web search. 5% found it in a magazine.

Surprisingly, only 9.7% of the folks taking the survey are members of the forum.

91.8% of the survey takers have played Half-Life 2.

And, 97.2% of the survey takers are male. There were only 274 females out of the 9748 people who answered that particular question. So, my plans of slowing converting Concerned into a dating site are completely out of the question.

As far as the questions I asked about merchandise, the majority of readers answered that they would “possibly” purchase some. Well, that’s fine, as there “possibly” may be some someday.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

www.hlcomic.com
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man...ballsack...rofl!
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic.

Crikey, I haven't checked that site's news page in a while. HL2: Episode One Web site! *Runs over to check it out.*
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Procurator wrote:
Classic.

Crikey, I haven't checked that site's news page in a while. HL2: Episode One Web site! *Runs over to check it out.*

The movie is wicked Cool
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You betcha. Some of the footage is from the old teaser a while back. Can you believe people are even now claiming that the voice at the end ('We'll see about that!') isn't the G-man? Back when I was active on the Steam forums I kept telling them it was, and eventually someone at Valve confirmed it.
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont like the steam forums Neutral

Idiots saying it wasnt G-Man...thats just plain odd.
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite. I went back to the Steam forum after an absense of several months. A bunch of new people, but asking the same stupid questions and making the same stupid suggestions that other people had made months beforehand.
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rofl, they never learn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: