loadlo broke :-(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomicon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: loadlo broke :-( Reply with quote

Macro's that I've been using for months are now giving me errors. Example, I click on mah /loadlo Phage, and get the error 'Unable to unload ability... bla bla" This started last night.

When I type the commands by hand, I receive the same error. ne1 else having this problem?

Loaded abilities manually suxorz! Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nm, found the answer at DN1... posting here FYI.

"i used to get that every now and then, and wot fixed it for me was realising that all yr abil loadouts are saved onto the general folder. my particular problem was i'd have similar names for all my loadouts for all my characters, so when i /savelo'd arbalist, i'd overwrite one of my other, lower level char's saved loadout, so when i logged onto that char and tried to load it, it wouldn't be able to unload the abils that my char hadn't gotten yet.

my solution was to give each saved loadout character specific designations. so i've got /loadlo 1sarb for one char, and /loadlo arb for another. hope that helps!"
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very annoying where they place certain files. My chat log (currently weighing in at over 20MiB, recording everything I've ever done in-game since the end of June) covers all my characters, which is a nuisance. The loadouts are worse, however: they don't just cover all characters, but all Station accounts on the same computer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, my loadlo macros are still fuq'd Wink I deleted all my macros from my profiles folder (all the lil' XML files the macros create), and started over. Using the advice from above. I even deleted and created just ONE /loadlo macro.

nada. Still didn't work, and still recieving the same "Unable to unload.." error. I logged out double checked, and I only have one /loadlo macro, I killed everything else. If anyone has any ideas, it will be greatly appreciated.
Lost soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Mine were working fine yesterday, unfortunatly I doubt I can get on today to check for myself.
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My macro's all still work... Even this afternoon I used some.

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: