Woot, white room new year party?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
globin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant remember where i was :S

RockyB
Lost soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was back by the time this was going on, but I didn't know anything about it :/

Oh well.
Prodigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traditionally, i've had some horrible new year's. Its almost become a phobia for me. One year i was stabbed in the leg by drunk irish teenagers. They were so wasted they were dumb enough to follow me right to the cops, who promptly arrested them. Another year, also in Boston, some fool on the firework's barge managed to light ALL the fireworks within 2 minutes instead of 40. Very pretty, very short, and very, very cold. Also, that same year, the girl i brought started trying to flirt with my best friend. So I don't go out if i can help it anymore. Its like the fates just wait until the last possible night of the year to spring all their worst crap on me.
So this year i was determined not to go out. It was snowing all night, and it seemed way too obvious what the fates had in store for me this year. But the pressure was too much, so i went to a party for a bit, drove home at around 10, and my car refused to stay with the road. If the road bent, my car kept going straight. This is a busy road, mind you. Came very, very close to dying when my car decided to go straight into the oncoming lane. Thankfully, at the last second the tires found some grip and pulled me into my lane, to the sound of EVERY other car on the road beeping at me. So thank heaven for this game, it was something to do that didn't put me at mortal risk.
Oh, btw, if you dig matrixish music, run out and buy Juno Reactor's Labyrinth. They did a lot of the music for the sequels, and this one has a few remixes of movie themes.
Olink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=globin]i cant remember where i was :S[/quote]

You fell asleep a couple of hours earlier Razz

It was at 4 am.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm bottle of bubbly, hot tub, log cabin in the middle of the forest. What did I miss again :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: