Im taking a break
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teppo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though we've met all of......well once, I believe, I wish you best of luck, don't rush anything and take care Smile
ChloeAnn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, me and my husband talked, and were going to meet tomorrow in the morning to talk things through, so I may be absent for quite a while. I dont know when I will be back, I dont know what is going to happen. I dont even know what is going to happen. so Dont noone think Ive disappeared, Im still here. I love u all, ur allgreat people. I know you guys are just people on the net, but when you sit and play a game with people for hours a day and hours out of your week.. ya know, you sorta get attached. and I just wanted to let you all know, yor guys are a wonderful bunch, every single oneof you.. and d4sh.. feel free to correct my grammar on this hehe have fun guys! I will return in a few days, dont go kicking me out Wink

d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, me and my husband talked, and we're going to meet tomorrow in the morning to talk things through.
Therefore I may be absent for quite a while.
I don't know when I will be back, I don't know what is going to happen.
So don't think I've disappeared, I'm still here.
I love you all, you're all great people.
I know you guys are just 'people on the net', but when you sit and play a game with people for hours a day and hours out of your week..
You know, you sort of get attached.
And I just wanted to let you all know, you guys are a wonderful bunch, every single one of you..
And d4sh, feel free to correct my grammar on this hehe!
Have fun guys!
I will return in a few days, don't go kicking me out!

....So I did....

....No I didn't throw you out....

....And I just saw you ingame, break over? What happened?
[ Edited Thu Dec 01 - 07:46PM ]

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ChloeAnn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't sit here anymore waiting for him to call, come back to me or whatever the hell hes going to do. I dont know if hes coming bac kto me or not as far as I know i ahvent done SHIT to him! and yes, I was in game, because im bored.. and i always sit and look out the window waiting for him to come back, and i decided Ive done everything and ive proven to him that I love him, and now its his turn to prove ot me he loves me. so I took a break from looking out the window, passing the floors, and I got on MxO. Nothing has happened, I havent talked to him since 5pm yesterday, so i dont know what is going on.. and I dont know what to do im about to go crazy and theres nothing I can do

Asurik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK girl first of all you have done all you can its up to him to be a real man and talk about his problems not leave every thing to you OK so what ever you do non of this is your fault and don't you ever tell yourself it is let him decided if he gos then you probably better off without him i do hope something good comes out of this mess in the end

p.s as a man i hate to see men run away from there problems and revert back to cavemen standards and it gets me really riled when they don't stop and talk wish there was more i could do for you keep strong k Smile
Prodigel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like such a dick for taking back my 5 milllion now. Wow. My heart goes out to you, Chloe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: