Cya...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orchestration

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Cya... Reply with quote

I am quiting the Matrix, not because I do not like it but because of the way SOE runs there business (Look at SWG). They seriously do not deserve the money and do not respect there customer, so I guess I am quiting due to moral objections.

Guess I will go backto Final Fantasy XI, I only had it for 2 days but had a lot of fun playing it but for some reason decided to go with SWG instead. Then after a while I went to MxO but then SOE bought it.
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to see you go man.. *cries*

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Olink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Fantasy XI sucks Razz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to disagree :p MxO is not on there because the had dificulty get numbers from WB at the time.
Olink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old is that? Eve can't possibly have lower than City of Heroes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olink wrote:
How old is that? Eve can't possibly have lower than City of Heroes.

June 2005

Oh that is World Wide, which is why Lineage I and II have such a high share, the games have many Asian subscribes but very few from the US just around 7000 or so.

MxO would prbally be somewhere between CoH and Toontown. Ragnarok probally has a higher percentage than FFXI.
Eminition

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're sad to see you go Orch, every loss sucks.

And to all these pie charts, magazine reviews and negative flaming one hears about this game, I sure don't give a s**t!! If everyone only played the games that got a good rating, there would be maybe 10 boxes on the shelves. It's all a matter of personal taste.

I really enjoy MxO, but more importantly I enjoy the company and people I have met through the game.

Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I hated Lineage II, it was constant pvp, anyone could attack anyone else at any time. You lost experience from dying, you could even go down a lv from being pvped. That right there just sucks balls.

Nothin' But A Lone Wolf...
doomicon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to see another player leave, but I can understand. I've only been playing a lil' over two months and I'm anxious to see some positive changes.. can't imagine how it must feel to have been playing for months or even since beta and still be awaiting bug fixes, content, etc...

That's pretty impressive that WoW has captured that much Market Share in a short amount of time, with as many games that are available.

This can definitely be a good thing for SOE players. SOE can't just sit back and relax any longer, they have to make changes if they're going to succeed.

Now if I could just find an alternative...

I hear so many good things about WoW, but I'm just not into the whole fantasy thang Sad

And the idea of a City populated by tens of thousands of Super Hero's doesn't appeal to me either.

SWG, ugh I own it, but when I goto the Professions Forums and see "chef", I was thinking is this the Iron Chef MMO or Star Wars? I made it thru the tutorial, but it just looks blah.. I'm awaiting the revamp.

I did start an alt-char on Vector, but that server is DEAD! FA-Orien has a screenshot of Mara C(Vector-Forum), and there's NO ONE THERE. I'm in the process of selling my house, so I haven't been on recently.. which is good. Needed a break from the grind.

ok, ive babbled enuff, back to work Smile

./doomicon
Singularity First Mate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll miss you Orch!
You're a great guy and had our laughs.

Make sure to kick some scum for me in FF XI Wink

What is Singularity?
P.O.L.O.S.L.E.O.R.
Positronic Operational Lifeform Optimized for Sabotage, Logical Exploration and Online Repair
"Dragonram: TO LEMONE!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to see you go, dude. Sad Best of luck in the future!
Singularity Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always sad to see people go... Sad
Have a great life Orch

What is Singularity? ------------------ Singularity Mainframe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: