A Story
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: A Story Reply with quote

There I was in the 87th dimension. Evil Death Buterflies with X-Ray Death Vision started to swarm around me. "ARG!" I yelled in anguish! I had one bullet left in my revolver. I saw the Evil Death Buterflies with their X-Ray Death Vision begin to scramble for an attack. Luckly, a chocolate twinkie was shot from a green stripper pole and splattered all over the Evil Death Butterflies with X-Ray Death Vision. "Oh noes!" I thought. One had survied the deadly chocolate twinkies (dude, chocolate twinkies would pwn) and he was...the Master Evil Death Buterfly with X-Ray Death Vision. Also, he knew the art of Habuchi, the 87th dimension version of Kung-Fu. Little did the prick know, I also know a martial art. I looked him in his deep indigo X-Ray eyes and said, "I know KAY-RAW-TAY foo!" He shot at me with his X-Ray eyes, but I dodged the rays just in time. Then I noticed a rock under my feet. With one powerful KAY-RAW-TAY kick, I successfully launched the rock with my foot into the buterlies face. "BOOM HEADSHOT!" I shouted in victory! THEN SUDDENLY! (I love this part! It's so suspenseful) Mobey Dick rose from the green liquid that floated above my head. (It's like, in the 87th dimension the sky is filled with this eery green liquid that various organisms live in, and apperntly Mobey Dick Confused) He rose and with a mighty roar he lundged at me. "RAWR" *Lundge* I quickly jumped out of the way, but he spun around and wacked me high into the green liquid. I began to panic until I realized "It's the 87th dimension, no need to breath" Mobey Dick jumped in after me. I looked around and there was nothing insite to help me out of this dreadful situation. He began to start to swim fast after me. I was surely doomed, for there is no way I could out run the mighty Mobey Dick...

RockyB
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*worried about Jedi's mental health*
Eminition

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi, pleeeeeeaaase send us some of your stash, d4sh and myself would also like to try some Cool

pixelmad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, can't wait for the next installment. Should this not be in Ships Logs :p
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He's getting closer!" I thougth to myself in horror. Then almost out of nowhere, riding on a magic CD jewel case, came my partner in crime and sidekick...DUN DUN DUNNNNN...FrayJack of course Very Happy. "Dude I'm going to save you!" He told me as he swooped down and picked me up. We sped away from the mighty Mobey Dick, and now we were safe, for now...
PlagueOnWheels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is almost as good as Globin's (in)famous RP adventure... Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOWW!!!!!!!LOL Thst mad me laugh and feel wierd all at the same time!!!!
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We almost made it to the molecular transporter that would indefinatlly get us out of here, when suddenly! "RAWRHARHARHAHR!" The hugest thing I have ever seen in my whole life jumped out infront of us! With a deep breath he blew us 87 feet backwards off the CD jewel case. We looked up and there it stood, "Ugh" *shudder*, as I looked up at the hidiousness of it. "Pants!" I said. "Shiiiit dude, that's creepy!" FrayJack responded. Yet, it wasn't just any pair of pants. 87 foot high pair of Route 66 carpinders. "Cheap Wal-Mart crap. Don't worry this isn't going to be a problem," I said looking the pants straight in the zipper. I reached into my pocket and grab my weapon from a more "Civilized age, not as clumsy and random as a blaster", my cheesesaber. Swiss to be exact. We stood there for a few seconds, staring each other down. "RAWRHAHRHAHRHRHR!" The terrible beast screamed. The pants began to roll its pockets inside-out, which he used for hands. These were no regular inside-out pocket hands, these inside-out pocket hands new the majiiiiik of FIRE...
FrayJack
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeyHeyHey! Its me!!

And of course returning with his favorite quote of mine *need to add in two more i's*
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((thanks for the correction XD))
FrayJack
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Np, finish the damn story already!
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pants reared back, ready to flamethrow flames of firey burning death...*FLAMETHROW* I tried to block the flames with my cheesesaber and they totally melted it. "I like cheese snacks," I told the beast. *FLAMETHROW* I quickly jumped out of the way but fell off the floating rock our epic battle was happening on. "Ahhh!" I yelled as my terror screatch slowly echoed into nothingness. Luckly, before I slamed into the pins, needles, knives, and etc... that covered the bottom of the 87th dimension a local webcam was flying by and I happened to land on it. "SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS!" It yelled at me barly being able to hold my body wait. "Dude, can you help me?" I asked it. "Ugh...help you with what? If its carrying you on my back for 5 more minutes, I don't think I - uggh - can." The flying webcam responded. "No just right up there," I said pointing directly towards the pants platform. He flew up and droped me off. Then the rock platform thing just freaking disappeard! "WTF! Ahhh!" I screatched out again falling back towards the pins, needles, knives, and etc...
pixelmad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wonders has jedi overdosed on Monty Python?"
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fell *BOOM*. "I'm...I'm...I'm STILL ALIVE!" I Screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked around and the pins, needles, knives, and etc... were like holograms or something and the ground which i fell on was really made of cotton. Then FrayJack came falling down, spining and twerling he hit the ground. *BOOM* "Ah man...rip off..." He said in disappointment. Next was the pants. They fell and covered us. Luckly I had one more trick up my sleeve...
FrayJack
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, wow XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: