Other Online Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak for Shaltin Tunnels RP wise, but there is RP on Trask Ulgo. Most servers that I have seen appear to have random Social RP in the canteena's

It also helps if you let us know which faction you are Razz

If you want to re role on Trask Ulgo I will be more than happy to help boost you to get your ship and run you through some of the flashpoints to get you some modable gear.. The guild I am in atm is pretty active in RP.

Kashyarrow, zi'em, Azel'rale are my tunes all Imperial.
Usually on from around 8:30 of an evening.

Eminition whirled around and jammed his gun barrel right into Agamemnomn’s head: “This is for Bittype.” With a destructive blast, a merciless bullet tore through The Cypherite’s skull and brain.
Read the singularity logs in Chronological order here >>> Singularity Mainframe
Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, I have joined Clan Vroth on Shaltin Tunnels and managed o find some pretty good RP. I've done the typical fanboy thing of being a jedi knight first Razz. Although my legacy characters will be alsorts Smile

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. The RP seems to be drying up on my server so there is a very good chance that when Patch 1.3 hits I will move servers depending how much it will cost.

Eminition whirled around and jammed his gun barrel right into Agamemnomn’s head: “This is for Bittype.” With a destructive blast, a merciless bullet tore through The Cypherite’s skull and brain.
Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've managed to hit quite a good RP server, just been to a meeting of Guild Masters and there is lots of talk of cross guild RP and our own clan RP is progressing very well. I've just got to instruct some of our members on proper etiquette!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I found out this week why the RP seemed to be drying up, the guild leader was a little lackluster and more than half our active RPers left.

This week I discovered they had left to make their own clan and boy are they Heavy RP. I left the old one and joined these guys and that are IC almost all the time just like we used to be in MxO. I haven't been with them 3 days yet and already I feel the NEED to write like I used to. With the last lot is was a case of I guess I better do something, now I feel like I HAVE to write and boy am I having fun doing it.

We will have to see what happens to RP when 1.3 is live as it will open up server transfers, hopefully the RP servers will become more active with an influx of new RPers.

Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this link and judging by what I can see when 1.3 goes live I may transfer to the Progenitor server. It appears to have a much higher RP player base than Trask Ulgo or Shaltin Tunnels.

Leelia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Progenitor!

You all have fancy quotes here, yes? - Leelia, TGS Forums
Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sticking to ST for now. Got my stories already started. You can check them out at www.clanvroth.enjin.com and go into the forums>storylines>The Ail'vearn Legacy.

Leelia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Progenitor has been made a target server for the character transfers. Should any of you guys decide to move: I go by Leelia, Leelya and Nal'red on said server.

Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok as of today my entire guild moved to Progenitor. Empire. the guild name is Union of the Eclipse. so if you are in a guild that is interested in inter faction RP and on Progenitor Head over to our web site and say Hi, I am sure one of the officers will be happy to discus events. http://unionoftheeclipse.enjin.com

On a side note I am also an officer in a Raid co operative OPP currently doing 8 man hard modes so if you are Imp feel free to visit
http://operationpp.enjin.com And sign up.. If your not geared we will run you through 8 man hard modes and raid normal modes to get your gear up to nuff.

And Proc... The cheque for the advertising space is in the post Wink

Leelia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My imp toon is only lvl 17 and I haven't logged hin in ages. What's your character's name so I could look you up in game? (or annoy you in a WZ Wink )

Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my guild too has migrated to Progenitor. I am now named Nae'ethim as apparently the new server didn't like Wychwood. That's my Republic character anyway. I also have the following on the same server:

Shaneara - Rep
Kratach - Rep
Shir'in - Rep
Sinna'er - Imp
Susah - Imp
Theogodden - Imp
Kogan - Imp (when it lets me transfer him)

See you on the fleet!

Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All mine are Imp atm Haven't got around to playing Rep since beta. Spending most of my time lvling alts or RPing.

Kashyarrow - Main lvl 50 Doesn't do many WZ mostly a raid toon every wednesday and friday night. So if you have a lvl 50 Imp feel free to sign up to OPP on the link in my last post. We are almost ready for 16 man raids.

Not sure which of these two I will use for mostly PvP probably Zi'em the warrior.
Zi'em lvl 27 ish
Jajeek lvl 17 ish

Leelia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logged in with my Imp (named Arryl, added all your toons to my friends' list, Bittype). I was positively surprised to see three different groups RP'ing on Balmorra. Is this normal for the imp side or is it a lucky day? Wink

Sirez
Ananova Crewmember

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True to my word, I'm playing The Secret World on the Arcadia server (not that it matters, since you can swap servers on the fly using the "meet up" feature).

If any of you are playing it, or plan on playing it, I'm Sirez of the Illuminati. =D

Also, I have a 50 Jedi Shadow on SWTOR, and once the whole free to play transition goes through, I might be on now and again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9
Jump to: