departure
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keja
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: departure Reply with quote

Crew Log-
enter login:
Keja
Password:

Date- 7.24.07
Greetings operatives. By the time you read this, i will be long gone, so do not bother looking for me.
I have decided to take my leave from the faction
i do not agree with any of the choices the faction leaders are making as a result of the break of the truce.
war is emminant.
by recruiting more redpills, that just causes more death.
i have left something aboard the ship, but to find it, would destroy the ship. so dont bother.
oh, your engine might also not be working quite as well as usual, after i made a few 'modifications'.
i will now make my departure
Keja

((this is only RP, i have no problems with any of you OOC, but the whole peace RP thing dosnt appeal to my character, ive always been after war. ill stick arround the forums, and feel free to contct me OOC in game))
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Gookin stirs in his coma*

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Moving this to External Communications, as you won't see this forum if you've left. Razz I'll give my IC reply later today. ))
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((yeah, wasnt sure about where to put it in the first place))
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I-... You-... What the hell is this?!

Treachery, you little shit! How dare you leave and threaten us like this! Ideological differences can be worked out, discussed... but this...

What have you left on my ship? Rest assured, I'll find it and no harm will come to the Aggregator. We've got some of the best internal defences in the fleet. Or rather, that is, we did have... Damn it!

You listen here, Keja. We don't take traitors lightly. We will hunt you down and kill you for this outrage, no matter who you're now hiding behind.
Ananova First Mate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will pay for this i promise you....

((You WILL))
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellner looked down at the device in his hands, showing a set of coordinates. Latitude, longitude, speed, and a variety of other data presented themselves to him constantly, whenever he decided to pull it out.

He scratched his head. There wasn't much he, personally, could do with the information, but his fleet could be given an order to move in at any time. He wondered whether the machines would care.

Last edited by Kellner on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( If that device is what I think it is, that's going to pose a problem: the Aggregator is in dock at Zero-One and has been for several days. It won't be moving anytime soon. Wink ))
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((yeah, its what you think it is. i dont think anyones in a hurry though, so i doubt ill matter. it cant stay docked forver))
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Procurator wrote:
(( If that device is what I think it is, that's going to pose a problem: the Aggregator is in dock at Zero-One and has been for several days. It won't be moving anytime soon. Wink ))

((Um. Obviously, 01 is moving...

*edits*))
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( *Laughs.* Yeah, don't worry. We'll come out of hiding eventually. ))
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah proc. do you expect me to feel threatend. you can hadrdly handle things in your own faction, let alone take on and entire other faction. what do you think about resilience leaveing also? ::chuckles:: its like on big disfunctional family. oh, and by the way. 01 may not be as safe as you thought. weve got men there now also, so be on your gaurd ::laughs:: as if that'll help any.
rember. you cant hide.
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't handle things in my own faction? To what are you referring? If you're talking about people leaving to join the Cypherites, it's evident that those people had sympathies towards the Masked and we're glad to be rid of them! What good would it do us to have people who sympathise with our enemy? What's more, people like Kybutra and Resillience were only in our ranks for a short time; their departure means nothing. Just more imbeciles to add to our blacklist.

If you even think about harming us in Zero-One, be warned. There'll be Sentinels down on you like a ton of bricks. The Masked may be paid by the Machines to get them information, but that does not mean they'd turn a blind eye to you harming one of their most trusted and long standing factions.
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't think of it so much as harming but more of, causing problems. ::smiles:: you dont get it, do you? we know where you are. and where you will be. theres no escape. but remember. you can run. but you cant hide
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not hiding, you prat. *Glowers at his monitor.* I've no bloody need to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: