Incoming Transmission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperFrame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Incoming Transmission Reply with quote

//***INCOMING MESSAGE

//***TRANSMISSION SIGNAL VERIFIED

//***IDENTITY CONFIRMED

//***OPENING CHANNEL

Greetings to the crews of the Glitch Society. I am hoping this transmission goes through. This is P3t(@er**^&man############

//***IDENTITY NOT CONFIRMED

//***REACQUIRING TRANSMISSION SIGNAL

//***TRANSMISSION SIGNAL RE-ACQUIRED

//***IDENTITY CONFIRMED

//***OPENING CHANNEL

Wow, that wasn't easy. Hello to the crews of the Glitch Society. This is SuperFrame. Peterman is a red pill that shouldn't be. I'm not sure what happened, but I believe there was a situation where the two of us received the same name - Evarn Terallis. Peterman was just awakened yesterday and he has no idea what is going on or what he is doing. While I have some sympathy for him, he should never have been awakened.

I am the one looking to join your crew. I have been laying low in the Matrix for quite some time, watching how things work. The followers of Zion are trying to destroy the Matrix and I think they are crazy to do so.

If you are getting a strong enough signal from me, please send me back a transmission confirming delivery of this message. All transmissions on this signal are from SuperFrame and I request you label this channel "SuperFrame" instead of "Peterman".

I look forward to hearing from you. SuperFrame out.

//***SIGNAL LOST

//***END OF MESSAGE
SuperFrame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

//*** TRANSMISSION REACQUIRED

As an addendum - my usual times for jacking in are 11pm - 1am Pacific time. If there is a recruiter which could contact me at that time, that would be best.

I have also spoke with Devaude regarding joining and he has told me to wait for a recruitment officer to contact me.

//***SIGNAL LOST

//***END OF MESSAGE
Devaude
Antares First Mate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome SuperFrame.

I already had the pleasure to meet you within the simulation.

To speed up the recruiting you should also fill the application http://www.glitchsociety.com/join/

This directly contacts all people involved in the recruitment process.

Until next time,

Devaude

'Like... Dude... What the hell...' - d4sh
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's already taken care of the application form.

I'll do my best to meet you as soon as I can, SuperFrame, as will our recruitment officer Lorellei.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: