Random
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shudders.* Poor London...

jediken21 wrote:
what does this look like? eh? ehhhhh?

A monster that didn't quite make it into Half-Life. It had two hind legs and two tentacles at the front. Confused
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was about time something random was posted again, so I went on bash.org and found this little beauty:

http://bash.org/?777977

<Anonymous> Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

<Anonymous> Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little shit’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “SHIT! SHIT!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! FUCK!.” By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.

<Anonymous> Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.”

<Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is.

<Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harsh, but vaguely amusing.

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harsh my arse... Maybe mom will keep her brat under better control from now on...

Call it a "WAKE UP CALL!!"

When I was a kid if I even thought about running off like these brats do I'd have been given a bloody good clout and been forced to stay with mum with a hand grabbing the scruff of my neck every time it looked like I would stray.

Eminition whirled around and jammed his gun barrel right into Agamemnomn’s head: “This is for Bittype.” With a destructive blast, a merciless bullet tore through The Cypherite’s skull and brain.
Read the singularity logs in Chronological order here >>> Singularity Mainframe
Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents just used to leave me in the shop on my own if I wandered off. I was never one for temper tantrums though

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kellner
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXSphsw9hbs

Img tags don't work for videos, do they?
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And today's random word:

*activate high pitched voice*

COOKIE!

Reeverb
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

d4sh wrote:
It was about time something random was posted again, so I went on bash.org and found this little beauty:

http://bash.org/?777977

<Anonymous> Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

<Anonymous> Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little shit’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “SHIT! SHIT!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! FUCK!.” By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.

<Anonymous> Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.”

<Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is.

<Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

Haha, in your face!

And everything Bittype said.

CSR_BREWKO_SYNTAX: Do you want the CYPH tag on your faction?
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellner wrote:
Img tags don't work for videos, do they?

No, thank God. Razz Funny, though. Very Happy
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I ate so many Skittles I peed a rainbow!"

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds painful. Confused
Antares Crewmember

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL! One rainbow I won't be wanting to taste.

- Ð
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Cos I thought it was funny:

Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you think so, 'cos I typed it deliberately. Wink The emote didn't work with its corpse.
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shot at 2007-08-03
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 25 of 28
Jump to: