OOC - Calling all Roleplayers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neurosia
Antares Crewmember

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellner wrote:
If it was before launch day by maybe a year... would d4sh have been trying to awaken people at any point? Especially hot young females?

Now I see why Neurosia is here... =/
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just a question.

But the reason I ask follows:

The story I've written for Kellner is mostly ad hoc, just sort of thrown out there whenever I think something up or need some background. One thing I've been consistent with, however, is his basic history, and that is that he met "Viola" about a year and a half before he was awakened, marrying her within a year of having met her. The same day they first met, she was having a conversation with a man who wanted to awaken her - he offered her the two pills right in front of Kellner (Milton), but he had no idea what was going on, since he was just their waiter.

So if I can find someone who could incorporate that little story (a failed attempt to awaken a young woman) into their character, it might help reawaken Kellner. Because yeah, he is coming back.
Antares Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could pro'ly use CelestialOverdose, unless you need someone active. That's pretty much exactly his background... awakened about a year before launch, and spent most of his time doing nothing but trying to awaken hot young females. I'm pretty sure there's zero chance of him ever getting back into MxO, though.

-M-
Kellner
Traitorous scum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, that's not a bad idea, though I would prefer it be someone active. Someone who might happen to see Viola again and offer her the same choice, or something, anything, to move the reawakening storyline forward.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> External Communications All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: