House Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nelks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: House Party Reply with quote

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam. Razz

The Triumvirate and SI Radio present: "House Party!" - Let's Trash The Place!

Practice your kegstands folks because we're throwing an all day bash! Insanity promises to ensue as we give away 200 MILLION INFO in contests and prizes during this massive 12-hour gig. Our very own DJ R34V3R lends his skills (and his apartment) to The Triumvirate for what promises to be one crazy night. Let's make this a housewarming party to remember. To tune in just enter www.siradio.fm into your favorite media player, or simply type /radio play http://www.siradio.fm in your MxO chat box.

Where: Reaver's place (AKA Beryl's location (proceed to the top floor) in the building at coords X: 1,400 Z:-1,070, near the Midian Park East Hardline)

When: Saturday, November 11th

10am-10pm PST
11am-11pm MST
Noon-Midnight CST
1pm-1am EST
6pm-6am GMT

-The Triumvirate-
The Omega Syndicate
The Codemasons
The Glitch Society

-Split Infinity Radio-
Get Loud. Get Mental.
www.siradio.fm
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame the Triumvirate, nor our faction-names are mentioned on the 'image' itself.

But I'm sure it'll be a blast anyway!

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nelks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

d4sh wrote:
Shame the Triumvirate, nor our faction-names are mentioned on the 'image' itself.

But I'm sure it'll be a blast anyway!

Ah, snap you're right... they are definitely mentioned in the forum posts though, and also in the ingame emails that went out, but I'll make sure there's a corrected version in the SI news release. Wink
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Yays

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TheTaxidermist
Lost soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam, spam, spam, uhuh- hold on...

Baked Beans?
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, i'll be there but from 7pm - 9pm GMT i may be slightly absent

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bittype
Singularity Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to be able to make this one.. I will be away for the weekend.

Eminition whirled around and jammed his gun barrel right into Agamemnomn’s head: “This is for Bittype.” With a destructive blast, a merciless bullet tore through The Cypherite’s skull and brain.
Read the singularity logs in Chronological order here >>> Singularity Mainframe
Nelks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-oh... problems folks... Spellfire has informed us that he will not be able to do this due a faulty mic. Sad I think we have a substitute DJ (possibly Darkfall?) but it's entirely up to you whether you want to still sponsor info for this. With you having no rep at the party everyone would totally understand if you didn't want to. Perhaps some of the SI folk can scare up some stray info for the sub... we'll see how it goes. In any case, sorry for this folks, best of luck again to Spell on finding a new mic. Wink
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, we'll definitely be there, and we'll definitely chip in. We're still the Triumvirate, whether our DJ is able to broadcast our not. Smile

But, if someone is covering our DJ part I'd like for it to be someone else than d4rkf4ll. Anyone else will do.

Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh-heheheh. Twisted Evil

Why isn't Pyro doing this party? If he were, Euphy could cover our bit. Or even McBain.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

d4sh wrote:
Oh, we'll definitely be there, and we'll definitely chip in. We're still the Triumvirate, whether our DJ is able to broadcast our not. Smile

But, if someone is covering our DJ part I'd like for it to be someone else than d4rkf4ll. Anyone else will do.

Procurator wrote:
Eh-heheheh. Twisted Evil

Why isn't Pyro doing this party? If he were, Euphy could cover our bit. Or even McBain.

Heh... well I did post about the need for a substitute DJ, but so far Dark is the only one who has stepped up. Euphy will be there already for the party, as will Reav and myself, but no one else has voulenteered. Confused
Gookin
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll Dj. Spaces has recently pissed me off so i'll DJ where I can get in lol

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H'mm... run through the entire recruitment process in a couple of hours. Good luck. Razz

Spaces has pissed you off? *Laughs.* Why?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are missing the fun if you aren't here yet Smile

"Age is foolish and forgetful, when it underestimates youth." Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: