Woot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rariof

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Woot Reply with quote

http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=36300004933&#36300076610

Yay bragging ftw

"Age is foolish and forgetful, when it underestimates youth." Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Devaude
Antares First Mate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice.
I see you lost some health, that means he wasn't on perma-block, right?

'Like... Dude... What the hell...' - d4sh
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pwnt.
Rariof

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was on dazed the whole time, he jsut didn't have awakened loaded, only did 40 damage. but then he switch to a gun because he had to unequip his shoes to loose regen. still owned him

"Age is foolish and forgetful, when it underestimates youth." Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
WiredNight
Singularity Mainframe Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rariof wrote:
he was on dazed the whole time, he jsut didn't have awakened loaded, only did 40 damage. but then he switch to a gun because he had to unequip his shoes to loose regen. still owned him

First let me say congratulations. You definatly know what your doing *rubs his bruised chin*

Second... that whole thing makes no sense to me. How do you unload Awaken, and more importantly why would you want to unload it? Don't you get like... massive amounts of stuff from Awaken, and doesn't it count for nothing in memory? Why would you even want to unload it.

Third, why would you want to loose regen?
TheTaxidermist
Lost soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming he wanted to get his ass kicked, for whatever reason. I've done similar things, but basically I unloaded awakened by /loadlo'ing a loadout I saved back when a hotfix removed everyones awakened ab.

There are more file edity ways you can do this too, infact I think we have a thread somewhere telling you how.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WiredNight wrote:
Rariof wrote:

First let me say congratulations. You definatly know what your doing *rubs his bruised chin*

Second... that whole thing makes no sense to me. How do you unload Awaken, and more importantly why would you want to unload it? Don't you get like... massive amounts of stuff from Awaken, and doesn't it count for nothing in memory? Why would you even want to unload it.

Third, why would you want to loose regen?

Second-I dunno but u need awakened loaded to do anything, think everything is set to 0 without it.
Third-he wanted to loose regen so I could finish him off, he was healing to fast. My basic moves only did like 35 to him and he would heal 20 with the seraphim shoes before the other move went though.

Dragonram
Antares Crewmember

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more often referred to as the bluepill loadout Wink

http://www.glitchsociety.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=122177

- Ð
Aggregator Medical Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bleh. links where I cannot look =P
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh?

Hey, what the-? You're not in the Faction usergroup! Don't suppose you felt like mentioning your restricted access before now? Razz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, link to no-where land.

WiredNight
Singularity Mainframe Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rariof wrote:
Same here, link to no-where land.

Just to make life easier. Do a search here on this board for /loadlo, it'll turn up on of the link to the blue pill load out thing.
TheTaxidermist
Lost soul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or I can do this:

Dragonram wrote:
Not to say that you lot are dummies of course. Razz

This little (light o' mine, I'm gonna let it shine) 'tutorial' I guess is basically something I did myself and found to be quite useful. In essence, what happens is you have a /loadlo that unloads every ability including awakened, meaning you are a 'nothing' not an error or just awakened.

If you are unfamiliar with /loadlo's, basically, they are a slash command that equips abilities automatically providing you are near a hardline. They're quick and very useful. Very Happy

Right, now we get to making you a 'bluepill' /loadlo. If you get lost in some parts don't hesitate to ask Smile

Looking the Part

First off, you need to go into your Profiles folder, if you don't know where to find it, mine was here:

C:\Program Files\Monolith Productions\The Matrix Online\Profiles

When you get inside, you'll probably see your username folders from beta, monolith and soe. If you have other documents in there probably labelled with .xml at the end. If you do, that's good, it means you probably know about /loadlo's if not, fear not!

Next then, you'll have to Right Click in any open space within that folder and create a new text document. Go into that which you've just created and paste the following text:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <ability-loadout>
<version>0x00000001</version>
</ability-loadout>

Then close the document and save it. You'll need to save it as this:

bluepill.xml

That's the hard part done Very Happy

Being the Part

This bit is incredibly easy and you shouldn't have any problems with it really. Just create a normal character, and make them look bluepillish!
The name part is easy, remember you can't have spaces in your name so make sure you spell everything right in the "Handle" and "First Name" and "Last Name" sections. I tend to make all my bluepills Detatched Spectators, for reasons unbeknown to myself actually, heh.

Now, once you're in the tutorial just type /suicide and reconstruct your way outta there. This'll leave you as Level 1 as is the bluepill way these days.

You'll enter the world normally at the Uriah Northeast hardline and as soon as you can preferably turn around, get near that hardline and type:

/loadlo bluepill

Target yourself by pressing "U" and check that it's worked, you should show up as <your name> and nothing at level 1. And you should just be friendly. If not don't worry, try again and if it still doesn't work, come back here and post your problem! Very Happy

If it has worked, congratulations! You have yourself a bluepill! Remember if you need clothing specifically, just ask one of us and we'll do our best I'm sure! Very Happy

I think I've covered everything in how to do it, it's upto you to just do it. Smile

A tip I personally would say though is: Remember, you wouldn't see all the hacks and flying kung fu moves normally you would be a little "wtf" about ( but obviously you wouldn't say that Wink )

If you have any tips for us feel free to share! Very Happy I hope this has been useful and may encourage you to try it out. Smile

- Ð

Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Prefers Tax' way*

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
SixTwoFive
Aggregator Medical Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Procurator wrote:
Eh?

Hey, what the-? You're not in the Faction usergroup! Don't suppose you felt like mentioning your restricted access before now? Razz

I didnt know about the other parts until recently, and then I thought "whatever".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: