CPU is acting up
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SixTwoFive
Aggregator Medical Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant do that, cause I wouldnt really be allowed, but what I can do is to have the computer turned in to the company that provides them and have them exchange things or something. With that particular computer we have already done that twice. Due to bad wireing or something (I dont know) a total of 4x 230GB harddrives was destroyed on it <.< Luckily no money loss whatsoever.

*sigh*
Aggregator Medical Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, I did find another thing, one of the harddrives is awfully slow, when transfering a specific file over the network to another comp, it took around 30 sec for one of the harddrives, and around 4 min for the other, and these are supposed to be identical. Though, the slower one is more filled, but ionno, its recently defraged... (not with the software included in windows).
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cries*

My laptop died. :'(

HUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Tech Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: