Holiday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomicon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Holiday Reply with quote

Well just got back, but will be gone Fri-Sun. Going to Chicago to see Roger Waters in concert Smile

Will jackin Sunday evening when I get back.
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah! No! You must be on tonight! I haven't seen you yet. Razz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Been quiet in the Matrix... Reply with quote

Most of the time my friends list is all greyed out when I login Sad I need to get up to speed on some of the new stuff that has been implemented since I left.

Whitehallway access? New areas? Just some bits I've read on forums, but still diggin' around Smile

People trying to get their rep maxed out? What for? My Machine rep is 115, never worried about maxing it out before Smile and I'm still level 40.

Heck, I'm still trying to get used to being a hacker in CU2.0. hehe.. Bought my ticket for stat hack, haven't used it yet thou. My stats are all over the place, I left during the Blue Sky event... hell I logged in, and still had my Ravensfeather LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: