Pissed Off with D4sh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solarcode

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Pissed Off with D4sh Reply with quote

How Dare you put me on ignore for leaving TGS maybe i didnt explain my reason claerer to any of you but that still does not give you the god damn right to Ignore me putting someone on ignore for leaving and saying oh i'm leaving because you wont let me be captain (to follow on the story procurtator demanded for my return oh and i didnt explain it very clear in the msg to you D4sh it wasnt permanent it was purely to finish of the story thats why i asked you for a 2 man crew go figure . if you do not apologise i will stop my character being IC when i meet you in game and give false Info to Tetra making your IC experience living hell just like you did to me Procurtator Killed my character i had the challenge of resurecting him (he IC was still a captain did you all forget that there was no formal meeting to demote his rank only the ritual funeral) and IC when someone thought dead comes back there still captain till there demoted but i couldnt really explain this to D4sh procurator at all you two didnt even help with the story which you demanded from me
How you go on from hear i be nice and remain IC too you or not depends on you taking me off Ignore and forgetting the whole thing ever happened how bitter can you be D4sh and procurator(i know full well neither of you wanted me back)
d4sh
Faction Leader,
Antares Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One word: Punctuation.

"d4sh is half robot, half Dutch and half ninja." - M0RGAN | "Dashy is hardcore, he danced in the flames." - Gookin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Dragonram
Antares Crewmember

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Pissed Off with D4sh Reply with quote

Solarcode wrote:
and give false Info to Tetra making your IC experience living hell

I see....well, I'm sure Beachhead would love to know about this little tidbit...

- Ð

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoopie, I won my bet - it took you less than a week! I'm actually surprised it lasted that long.
Antares Crewmember

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Olink!! You won a bet!!! *does the Olink dance*

- Ð
Aggregator First Mate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar... dude... get a life!

You always say just what everyone else is thinking don't you? - Pixelmad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, Sol. I didn't want to reply to this, but it's somewhat difficult to ignore, so I'll do my best. I'll put it in points to make it easier for me.

1. Me Killing Solarcode
Under normal circumstances a person cannot affect another person's character: it's an unwritten law of RP, and one I follow to the (unwritten) letter. However, in your case it was plainly apparent that you were gone for good. Heck, it obviously wasn't a bad guess: you were gone for over a year! I was given the onerous task of fixing continuity due to your departure. What did you expect me to do?
What I don't understand is why you keep coming back to this point. It doesn't matter that I killed you off. You managed to find an interesting plot that got you back and didn't break continuity! So stop using that as an excuse.

2. Your Rank
I'm sure you're quite right that someone in the military does not lose their rank if they are inactive for a while due to... medical reasons, for example. However:
a) This isn't the military. We're a private faction and we decide the rules;
b) Even if your rank is not lost, would you immediately be allowed to captain a ship right after your return? I don't bloody think so.

3. Your Story
I did not demand anything specific from it. I just needed something to fix continuity issues. You could argue that there wouldn't be any continuity issues if I hadn't killed off your character, but I'll remind you again that I had no other choice at the time.
As for help, I did help you with your story. Don't lie.

4. Your Conduct
Whatever your excuses, you have ticked off a lot of people in this faction, even before you left. See it from our perspective: an old member comes back after over a year and, amidst all the obvious complications of continuity, almost forces himself on everyone. Sorry dude, but that's how it felt.
This is a different faction with a different membership, different ideals and different practises. You cannot come back over a year later and expect to find that nothing's changed and get on as if you'd never left.
I will admit that my immediate response when you came back looked harsh. It wasn't meant to be offensive, and I did mean it when I said I was glad to have you back. It just took me (and others) by surprise, that's all.
But after your conduct both in and out of the faction since your return, it's obvious to me that you don't belong here anymore.
Singularity Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roflmao

What is Singularity? ------------------ Singularity Mainframe
TheTaxidermist
Lost soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, zombie solarcode... ftl Sad
Aggregator Navigator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about we all just try to get along. Yes, there are conflicts within the faction, but we need to work around this to work as a solid team. Without this team work we can not grow as we have been. So.. in closing, can't we all just get along?
jediken21
Lost soul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i lol'd
FrayJack
Lost soul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkgirl wrote:
can't we all just get along?

Dude, getting along...ftw! Cool
Prodigel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, wow. That was the single most incoherent angry rant I have ever heard. I have no idea what Solarcode's point was and I am now stupider for listening to him. Dude, if you read this, you really, really, really should think about taking Xanex. Works wonders for anxiety. Either that, or get on with your life. Whatever happened, don't be a vindicative prick from here on out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: