Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solarcode

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Meeting Reply with quote

Well i'm back much to the dismay of Procurator
((hugs cheers i love the challenge of explaining my return thanks for killing me off i mean that hehe))
I would like to organise several events to well make my return legit...
The first of if procurator got my two part story is my meeting with D4sh and ofcourse Gookin and Procurator to be welcome'd back and assigned a position on the Aggregator ((albeit my story has me on another hovercraft at the moment all will become clear in time)) i'd like to do this very quickly so you can all roleplay around me later today if not tomorrow

People: Solarcode Gookin D4sh and Procurator
Script background :Procurator should of received it i'm sorry that is my only copy i forgot to save it i hope you received my e-mail
the rest of the story will be revealed later oh and you can blame my partner for my return as my partner bought me every matrix movie and animatrix as a gift
Jadedfury

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: *wave* Reply with quote

*wave* Hopefully we'll run into each other sometime whilst jacked in. New to TGS myself, I joined during the wedding reception of Gookin and his new partner Smile. I'm a bigtime nightowl so most of my crewmates are asleep while i'm online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Zero-One -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: