I like eggs... <3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Servatis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Oh yeh, mhm! ;) Reply with quote

Oh are my old in-game videos in the archives? I can't get to those, so I'm askin'. Smile

I'm back on Syntax! WOOT! My name on there is Ayperas and I'm lvl 3. I still have Servatis [lvl 40] on Recursion if anyone wants to go to there for some weird reason.

So much has changed and I'm so glad there's in-game email! I won't be able to do much, because I'm at my granparents and will be until Sat/Sun, but I think my friends are going to come and pick me up on Sat to hang out... so I might not be able to really play until late Sunday. I have a hiking trip with friends too. O.o [Just told]

I'm going to be starting my Junior year at my high school and I'm going to be busy with work from that, I have to buckle down for 11th grade so I can take it easy Senior year.

I've also been playing Guild Wars for 14 months with my bf and I plan to buy the next game [Guild Wars: Nightfall] when it comes out so I will be playing that. However, I will be playing MxO as well, but not as much as I used to!

I promise this time I won't die! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: