SURFS UP DUDES!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazysurfer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: SURFS UP DUDES!!!! Reply with quote

Well just to say hi and thx for having me to all tgs people i like to thx my mom my dad and my english teacher for this . Very Happy im having trouble finding tgs bros to run missions , let me remind u that thats the only way to lvl up and we need all the 50s we can get in order to do that we gpot to let a hand to low lvl i always invite them but the only ones i do missions that are 50 are my good friend orionrex and mussina that by the way is the reason im in tgs so lets do more than stand around the other day we have a lot of fun on friday drunk day so lets do that more Very Happy
Procurator
Chief Archivist,
Aggregator Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest assured, dude, activities are in the planning. How else do you think we'll be able to attract new recruits? Wink
Singularity First Mate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about those two missions, but I have a "login failure"-problem from time to time.. So i couldn't finish those off.

Thank you SOE Razz I never had that failure before.

What is Singularity?
P.O.L.O.S.L.E.O.R.
Positronic Operational Lifeform Optimized for Sabotage, Logical Exploration and Online Repair
"Dragonram: TO LEMONE!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Glitch Society Forum Index -> Off-Topic -> Anything All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: